Anesthesiology Opportunity with Connecticut Hospital
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Connecticut is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: As soon as credentialed (60-90 days)
- Schedule/Hours: 8 or 10 hour shifts
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: Yes, 1 week - must stay within 30 minutes of site
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Blocks
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
Depending on the season, you can pick your own strawberries, raspberries, apples and pumpkins at Ellsworth Hill Orchard and Berry Farm, and you can always explore flora and fauna at the Sharon Audubon Center, which has over eleven miles of scenic hiking trails on 1,147 acres of mixed forest, meadows, wetlands, ponds and streams.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23063
Posted October 9, 2020