Nurse Practitioner Opportunity | Enjoy Beautiful Weather | Fast Credentialing
A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: PRN shiftwork
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 15 patients per day, mostly walk-in or urgent care patients
- Patient Ages : Mostly adults, could be some peds tho as it has come up at other sites
- Procedures: Some suturing on rare occasions for walk-in
- Support Staff: MA and RN coverage
- EMR/Charting: In house proprietary EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Experience all Chambersburg has to offer! From the beautiful outdoors, farmers markets, wineries, and museums, there is something for all to enjoy.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012020-21519
Posted October 12, 2020