$475,000+ Earning Potential
Optional Medical Directorship Role
A busy Nephrology practice associated with an award-winning 309-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Nephrologist to join them in an exciting opportunity. With excellent earning potential and a supportive team, this is a terrific work environment that will keep you satisfied.
- Earning potential in the 90th percentile nationwide with more than one way to earn
- Medical Director available after 1 year; mentorship also available
- Large draw area covering 17 counties and 715,000 people
- Great benefits including CME, licensing/dues, paid malpractice, and 401K
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance provided
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
With easy access to nearby metros such as St. Louis, Nashville, and Chicago, these residents are in the perfect location for having it all! Take a short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options or head into the big city for the night full of bright lights and festivities. Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Live in an area that is a thriving metropolis for the region with tons of restaurants and shops
- Take part in one of their festivals, art fairs, parades or concert series
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 24% lower than national average
- Experience all 4 seasons with mild winters
Job ID: JN -102019-20893