Outpatient Family Practice Physician
No Nights, No Weekends, No Call
Signing Bonus and Full Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join the leading network of healthcare providers and clinics in Las Vegas. Recognized as one of the nation’s top health systems, this physician-led organization has multiple openings at sites throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding communities. Physicians in the group enjoy a high earning potential, flexible schedule, and excellent quality of life.
- Clinic-Based Primary Care position- Outpatient only, no inpatient work, no call, no nights, and no weekends!
- Negotiable starting salary with additional bonuses for a potential of $300,000 annually
- Signing Bonus with an executive-level benefit package that includes include health, dental, and vision insurance: 401K with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, CME, malpractice and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
There are hundreds (probably thousands) of things to do in Las Vegas! Enjoy a home in a suburban family-oriented community or the nightlife with a condo on the strip. The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in!
- This low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy makes the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
- An outdoor lover’s dream: enjoy hiking at Death Valley National Park, boating on Lake Mead, skiing in Lee Canyon, or horseback riding through Red Rock Canyon.
- World-class shopping, restaurants, 61 golf courses, 30 museums, 100 Art Centers, musicals, NASCAR, National Rodeo finals, and shows- You name it, Las Vegas has it!
- Located only a few hour's drive from San Diego, Phoenix, and Los Angeles but much more affordable!
- NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are approximately 1% of the home’s value
- International airport – direct flights to Asia, Europe, Mexico, and Canada
Job ID: JN -022019-18755