Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity
Established and Growing Private Group
Due to the retirement of a physician and the increasing demand for additional OBGYN physicians in the greater Austin area, this private practice physician group is seeking a physician to join their growing team.
- Exceptional work/life balance - private practice autonomy and the benefits & support of a national healthcare organization
- Balanced mix of Obstetrics to Gynecology
- Shared call schedule
- Annual base salary + additional revenue streams
- No partnership buy-in and multiple revenue streams once become a partner
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
With its steady job growth, beautiful scenery, and access to a wide variety of music, art, and culinary destinations, Austin has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life.
- One of the Fastest-Growing City in the U.S. = Babies, Babies, & more Babies
- Large metro city of 1 million residents and very culturally diverse
- Voted "Best U.S. City to Live in" by WalletHub
- No State Income Tax
Job ID: OBG 11884440 (JN -122019-21495)