Float Primary Care Physician | Focus on Patient Care with Optum
Optum is looking for a full-time Floating Primary Care Physician to join our team in the Greater Los Angeles area. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The candidate will provide outpatient coverage to our clinics throughout the San Fernando Valley, the San Gabriel Valley, and Los Angeles
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 18-20 Avg Daily Patient Census
- Covers PTO, LOA, vacancies, and CMEs
- No patient panel assigned
- Travel stipend included
- May also cover urgent care
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes ~6 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Bilingual Spanish
Posted April 7, 2021