Advanced GI Opportunity Focused on Quality, Outcomes and Compassion at Mayo Clinic Health System
Eau Claire, WI
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato
Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI has an opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Advanced Gastroenterologist to join a collegiate multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion.
About the position:
- A selected candidate would join an established group of 6 general Gastroenterologists in providing community-based general gastroenterology services in a physician-led, stable organization committed to high quality patient satisfaction.
- This opportunity is part of an academically oriented practice combined with clinical research opportunities. •
- A gastroenterology practice with a strong hospitalist program at a verified Level II Trauma Center and clinical offices, endoscopy unit and hospital in one facility.
- A team centric work environment with full back-up support for all subspecialities and a collegial relationship with the gastroenterology practice at Mayo Clinic in Rochester and surrounding regions.
- The advanced position will not require any general coverage and call is shared with advanced endoscopists in an already established advanced practice.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Gastroenterology and be able to secure a WI state medical license.
About Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, WI:
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, Eau Claire was ranked #4 on the list of “Americas best towns” (Outside Magazine, 2015) The city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away.
About Mayo Clinic - Gastro Team
Join the authority in medicine and partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. At Mayo Clinic, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You will be part of an amazing diverse team committed to solving the most serious and complex medical challenges – one patient at a time.
Doctors in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating digestive tract and liver disorders. These mainly include conditions involving the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
With 13 specialty groups and more than 140 digestive disease specialists on staff, the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Mayo Clinic is one of the largest and most deeply experienced in the world.
Innovation and compassion are paramount to providing world-class medical care to patients from all over the world. We lean on the variety of perspectives and backgrounds of our colleagues’ to continuously challenge ourselves and to create a workplace that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion. Become part of the legacy that embraces our differences and enables us to provide the best care to patients from all over the world.
Posted September 20, 2021