Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner-Spanish Speaking-Remote Telepsychiatry Opportunity
Telemynd is currently looking for amazing and enthusiastic bilingual (Spanish-English) clinicians who are interested and committed to working to enhance the mental wellness of individuals within our community.
We’re always eager to expand our network of licensed and credentialed providers and actively seeking talent to meet our demand within key states. Join us in our mission to help more people access high-quality care.
Areas Of Responsibility
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical mental health therapy to clients
- Complete clinical documentation
- Maintain required client contact
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate professional board entities
- Complete and maintain all required continuing education requirements for specific licensure and specializations
- Stay current with updated research and best practices
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary
- Maintain up to date case files within electronic health record (EHR) system; and,
- Maintain contact with and consulting with third parties and collateral contacts when appropriate.
- Bilingual (Spanish - English)
- Working knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
- Working knowledge of attachment styles and clinical presentation across the lifespan
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care and demonstrate appropriate professional boundaries and behavior
- Awareness of personal strengths and limitations.
- This is a 1099 position
Posted January 15, 2021