Join Growing Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Team - Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
Rochester Regional Health has an opportunity for a BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a rapidly expanding group of highly accomplished clinicians at our Child and Adolescent Program at the Genessee Mental Health Center Clinic in Rochester, NY.
As a Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of mental healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
About the Child and Adolescent Program:
- With over 14 outpatient clinic sites in Monroe County alone, including the Genesee Mental Health Clinic, Rochester Regional has an unwavering commitment to those in our community who have behavioral health needs.
- RRH provides a comprehensive system of readily-accessible, culturally-sensitive clinical mental health services uniquely matched to the individual needs of each patient and their family.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019