Opportunity at a Clinic in Hawaii with On-Call Shift Schedule
A clinic in Hawaii is in need of a Family Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
· Coverage Needed : Locums to perm
· Schedule/Hours: Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm then on call 5:01pm-8am
· Medical Setting : Inpatient
· Call Requirements : If it is something simple, they can triage on phone, everything else may require a visit to the clinic, if the ambulance brings a patient etc.
· Volume: 10-20 + or - clinic day for call there is no average we could go weeks with out a call at night or their might be 3 in a night
· Patient Ages: All ages
· Procedures: Mechanical Ventilation, Intubation, Catheterization, CPR, Arterial lines, anything associated with urgent care
· Support Staff: During the day, we have 1 MA, 1nurse and 2 front desk
· EMR/Charting : Athena Health; EHR
· Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
· Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; PALS
About the Location:
· Enjoy the beautiful beaches and warm water
· Just a short trip to many famous landmarks and amusement parks
· Explore all that this great city has to offer
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102019-20918
Posted June 25, 2020