Nurse Practitioner, Landmark - Home Visits - Ashtabula, OH
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
Optum Home & Community Care, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is creating something new in health care. We are uniting industry-leading solutions to build an integrated care model that holistically addresses an individual’s physical, mental and social needs – helping patients access and navigate care anytime and anywhere.
As a team member of our Landmark product, we help bring home-based medical care to complex, chronic patients. This life-changing work helps give older adults more days at home.
We’re connecting care to create a seamless health journey for patients across care settings. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Works as a provider member within the HBMC interdisciplinary team in the direct delivery of home-based medical care of a population within an assigned geography. Dedicated to improving the health and well- being of patients, this position collaborates with the PCP, HBMC interdisciplinary teammates and consultants, and as needed, the health plan Medical Director and other health professionals, to develop and carry out patients’ goals of care in all phases of the patient journey.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
- Current state RN license
- Current NP license
Access to reliable transportation required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Optum Motor Vehicle Safety policy
- Knowledge of long-term care, community resources and cost-effective alternatives regarding patient care delivery systems
- 2+ years clinical experience, primary care, home-based medical care, geriatrics or palliative care or emergency/urgent care
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10 and HCPC codes
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Awareness of NCQA requirements, CMS guidelines, Medicaid/Medicare contracts and benefit systems
Cost of Living
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024