Grow Your Hospitalist Career with TeamHealth - Strong Base Salary and Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our hospitalist team as a nocturnist at Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. Nocturnist responsibilities include handling night admissions and taking care of issues that arise overnight on the floor.
Work a flexible block schedule with 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. shifts. This position is an employed model with health benefits. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the freedom and ability to grow into local, regional and national leadership opportunities.
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
- Strong base salary
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement, and more
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the nation
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted February 9, 2021