A hospital in California is seeking a Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: 4-5 days as a block schedule at least once a month
- Currently needing August 22 - August 29 and ongoing coverage
- Schedule: 24 hour call shifts, 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Call: 24 hour call, in house
- Volume: Average 1-2 deliveries per day, but can have an occasional high volume day of up to 6, the other group in town can provide backup if needed
- Patient Ages: Adolescents through Adults
- Procedures: Deliveries, C-sections, D and Cs, Ectopic pregnancies, Emergent GYN cases.
- Cases: OBGYN Hospitalist - Deliveries, C-sections (both scheduled and unscheduled), ED consults, Evaluations, Emergency GYN cases, Fetal Non-Stress Test. Responsible for unassigned patients and backup support for the community OBGYNs.
- Support Staff: Hospital staff, this group works well with the other group in town, so the other group can provide backup if necessary.
- EMR/Charting: Cerner
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: DEA
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062020-22528