Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Maryland
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Maryland is seeking a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: April 2021- June 2021
- Schedule/Hours: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm - Monday through Friday and every 3rd Saturday
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 5-15
- Procedures: Cardiac stress testing
- EMR/Charting: Powerchart
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible w/in 5 years
About the Location:
Carroll County offers a peaceful day away from the hustle and bustle of more metropolitan areas. Here you will find history, antiquing, festivals, walking tours, driving tours, biking tours, and nature parks. And when your day is done, kick back and relax at one of our quaint bed and breakfasts or modern hotels.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23662
Posted December 17, 2020