Trauma Medical Director to Join Established Surgicalist Team in Long Beach, California
Long Beach, CA
Inpatient and outpatient
Sunshine, Beaches, Surfing, Sailing, Fishing – all await you in this beautiful location!
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is seeking a BC GS/SCC Surgeon who desires to join an established, physician led group that focuses on physician work/life balance with a predictable schedule on the campus of a Level II Trauma Center in Long Beach, California.
This position offers:
- Predictable work schedule: 104 days per year
- Non-elective, Emergency Department procedures only
- Full time PA/NP support
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, malpractice, CME, 401k
- Competitive salary
- Stability in a private group with more than 25 years of surgicalist experience
Ideal candidates should have:
- Board Certification in General Surgery
- Certificate of added qualification in Surgical Critical Care
- Strong communication skills combined with high patient satisfaction scores
- A proven record of leadership, clinical excellence and enjoy a collaborative working environment
- Leadership experience in ACS verified trauma program
Surgical Affiliates Management Group is a pioneer and leader in the surgicalist movement, focusing on building and managing full acute care teams across the nation. Created and led by surgeons, Surgical Affiliates’ over 250 surgeons provide 24/7 emergency surgery care and evidence-based, care standardized programs to improve patient outcomes, hospital workflow and efficiency.
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center, celebrating 100 years of care, has been recognized as a major regional provider of medical and surgical services by US News and World Report. MemorialCare is a nonprofit health system with hospitals throughout Southern California.
Director of Recruitment
Please send your CV to Angel HeadrickRecruiting@samgi.com
Posted May 29, 2020