Pediatric Intensivist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent Opportunity To Join A Busy, Well-Established PICU Practice
We're seeking a 6th BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist to join our PICU practice at Sunrise Children’s Hospital in Las Vegas, NV.
- 24-bed PICU with 1,700 admissions annually.
- The team is complemented by an acute care pediatric nurse practitioner.
- Services provided include ECMO, dialysis, high frequency ventilation and iNO are available.
- We are the premier provider of children’s services, including procedural sedation services, for Southern NV, Eastern CA, Southern UT and Western AZ.
- Our practice is complemented by a near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support including our affiliated pediatric cardiac intensivists (practicing in the new 14-bed CVICU), pediatric hospitalist service, 72-bed Level-IV NICU, a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department and pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- Academic affiliation with the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine is available with pediatric, family medicine and emergency medicine residents rotating through the ICU.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live and work in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. For the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders and the Vegas Golden Knights
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted July 26, 2022