A hospital in Pennsylvania is seeking a Diagnostic Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Ongoing need as recruitment for perm takes place.
- Schedule: Work hours are a bit different in that they will work 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM but they also will have time off during the week to ensure they work about 40 hours.
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 100-125 images per day
- Patient Ages: Mostly Adults
- Procedures: There will most likely not be mammography procedures for the locum physicians as the providers there will handle them. If there procedures do come up for the locum physicians they will only be procedures that require sedation
- Cases: Breast diagnostics - Should be able to read around 100-125 images per day (2D, 3D, Mammo, CT, MRI, breast mammo)
- Support Staff: They have RPA's who are rad techs with extra training that complete most procedures (central lines, biopsies, etc.)
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA; MQSA
- Flexible schedule;
- Less than 1 hour from a large lake;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -022021-23967