Family Physician | Patient-Centered Family Medicine Clinic
Evaluates and performs appropriate and timely treatment of care within the prescribed scope of the Physician’s practice to ensure delivery of effective and appropriate quality patient care consistent with established regulatory, licensing and practice standards and requirements and which supports/furthers the mission, goals and objectives of the hospital.
· Graduation from an accredited program of study leading to either an M.D or D.O. degree.
· Successful completion of an approved residency program.
· Current, unrestricted and valid State of Arizona license to practice medicine from the Arizona Medical Board or the Arizona Board of Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine & Surgery. If licensed in another state, must possess such Arizona license within one year of hire.
· Board certified or board eligible with achievement of certification. If board eligible, be in active participation in the examination process leading to board certification.
· Current or eligible for DEA licensure and achievement on hire.
· Current CPR designation or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
Posted January 13, 2020