Psychiatry Opportunity in a Charming Indiana City
A hospital in Indiana is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Doctor could be used as a back up/fill in for the remainder of the year, looking to utilize them more come April 2021
- Schedule/Hours: Fill in days, varied schedule. 10 hours on site clinical, 14 hours on call per day.
- Medical Setting : Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call Requirements : 14 hours call per shift
- Volume: 19 patients per day
- Patient Ages: all ages
- Procedures: Psych evaluations
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: eCW
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- A community located in West Central Indiana, just east of the Illinois border, sitting on the banks of the Wabash, Terre Haute is a perfect location to explore
- Terre Haute is a community revitalized with new downtown development, growing tourism assets, nationally-recognized facilities, and four higher education institutions. Come see for yourself!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23101
Posted September 28, 2020