Full-Time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Canyon Country, CA
Optum is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant to join our team in Canyon Country, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient
- Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 18-22 patients
- 40 hours a week, No call, nights, or weekends required
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistants
- Unrestricted California State Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant License
- Previous experience in a primary care outpatient clinical setting
- Current California DEA certificate
- High level of Medical Spanish or fluent Spanish required
- 5+ years or more of previous experience in a primary care outpatient setting
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Performance, patient panel, and metric bonus program
- Paid CME days and expenses paid for
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Licensure reimbursement
- Dedicated support staff
- We offer a great work-life balance with no required weekends or nights
Posted October 5, 2020