Pediatric Otolaryngologist - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Come live and work in sunny South Texas!
Great Opportunity to join an expanding Pediatric ENT Practice!
Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Institute of South Texas seeks a 4th full-time fellowship-trained Pediatric Otolaryngologist to join a well-established and growing practice in San Antonio, Texas.
- The Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat Institute of South Texas is the largest and most established practice in San Antonio having served the community for almost 30 years.
- Our practice provides care for common and complex ENT issues in children from birth to 17 years old.
- The clinical team includes: 3 full-time Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner and
- This is a thriving practice that continues to grow and serve multiple NICUs, PICUs and Pediatric emergency departments, as well as the private practice pediatric community in South Texas.
- Primary hospitals covered include: Methodist Children’s Hospital, Baptist Children’s Hospital at North Central and St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital.
San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the country and one of the fastest growing areas in the United States. It was ranked #34 on U.S. News and World Report’s 2019 list of the 100 Best Places to Live thanks to the quality of life, the ability to offer big-city amenities, and world-renowned attractions with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor the great outdoors. San Antonio has rich educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities. Texas has no state income tax and the cost of living is affordable.
Posted July 21, 2021