C-L Psychiatrist in Downtown Dallas
Details of the position:
· Seeking a Consultation -Liaison Psychiatrist to join an established physician in Downtown Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC)
· Work load would consist of mainly inpatient with a flexible call rotation
· Must be BC/BE in Psychiatry with interest in psychosomatic medicine
· Consultation-Liaison Fellowship is preferred but not required
· Guaranteed competitive salary with an assigned mentor within the Baylor network
· Employed, Full-time, position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN)- the employment arm of Baylor Scott & White
· Faculty Appointment with Texas A&M Health Sciences Center is available to interested candidates
· Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship available.
About the hospital:
The position is located in the heart of Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC). BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
For more information: Megan Davis, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted March 15, 2021