Ongoing Hematology Oncology Opportunity - Fast Credentialing
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in California is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full-time - ongoing, clinic hours and call
- Schedule/Hours: onday through Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1 week a month if necessary
- Volume: 12-15 clinic patients per day and 1-2 consults if necessary
- Patient Ages: All adult
- Procedures: Required: Outpatient - Hematology, Outpatient - Oncology, participation on a tumor board Preferred: Inpatient - Hematology, Inpatient - Oncology, Inpatient - Internal Medicine, FNA/Biopsy
- Support Staff: 2 other physicians - 3-4 RN's
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
As the county seat of the world-famous Humboldt County, California, the City of Eureka is the heart of the U.S. redwood coast. Eureka is the market and cultural center of a beautiful region filled with iconic redwoods - the world's tallest trees.
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23489
Posted November 23, 2020