100% Endocrinology Clinic Seeks Endocrinologist - Beautiful Riverfront Community with Great Schools - Davenport, IA
Inpatient and outpatient
Genesis Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join 1 Physician, and 1 Nurse Practitioner in Bettendorf, IA.
- Primarily outpatient practice, with call coverage to hospital is rare
- Point of care testing in office, including device download capability
- Ultrasound in office for guided biopsies
- Established clinic located down the hall from nutritionist, and RN diabetic educator
Benefits of Working with Genesis:
- $6000 CME annually
- 160 hours paid time off annually, excluding holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Employed opportunity with great resources
Join us in the Quad Cities, on the banks of the Mississippi, minutes from the Quad Cities Airport. It is an easy drive to Chicago to the East (2.5 hours), and the University of Iowa to the West (1 hour), with safe neighborhoods and short commute times. The community is fortunate to have a local festival scene, excellent schools (in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas), the Niabi Zoo, museums, fine arts and outdoor activities.
Genesis Health System celebrated 150 years of providing compassionate and quality care this year. The region’s largest, comprehensive health network, Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10% for quality among the Midwest’s best peer groups. We have over 300 employed providers on our team.
Please let me know if you would like to be a part of the future of excellent patient care at Genesis.
Michelle Spranger, RN In House Recruiter for Genesis Health System Phone: 563-441-2732
Posted November 19, 2019