Establish Your Career in South Florida
Inpatient and outpatient
The Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital seeks a fourth, full-time BE/BC fellowship-trained pediatric otolaryngologist to join a rapidly expanding department.
- Subspecialty interest in advanced airway, voice or swallowing is a plus, but not required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional referral, tertiary care practice at a large freestanding children’s hospital, with a four story expansion scheduled to begin this year.
About the Position:
- The department already has strong subspecialty programs in hearing loss/cochlear implants, VPI/22q, tumors, vascular malformations, and craniofacial disorders.
- This is a full-time employed position with the multi-specialty Memorial Physician Group.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- Professional malpractice and medical liability is covered under sovereign immunity.
If you are interested in learning more, please click the link below or reach out to me directly.
Posted October 1, 2020