Hiring Neurologist at Atlantic Health System in New Jersey
Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Health System
Inpatient and outpatient
Atlantic Health System is a nationally recognized integrated health care delivery system comprised of 350 sites, including five hospitals and premier Neuroscience Institute, the region’s leader in neuroscience care, offering a broad range of advanced neurological, neurosurgical and neuro-diagnostic services.
Overlook Medical Center in Summit is seeking to hire a Neurologist to join the stroke team.
• Comprehensive Stroke Center and Level 4 Epilepsy Center
• Mix of clinic and inpatient consults. Mentorship for graduating fellows in place.
• Telestroke coverage of 7 EDs. All after hours care, for one ED and the telestroke network, is performed remotely, from the comfort of your home or office
• APN support available
• Dedicated 10 bed Neurocritical care unit with 2 neuro-intensivists
• Close collaboration with a busy team of neuro-interventional neurosurgeons
• Clinical research and academic teaching opportunities available
• Competitive compensation package with full benefits
• Successful completion of Neurology residency (a) fellowship in either stroke or neuro critical care and/or (b) added qualifications in stroke or neuro critical care.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ritu Vedi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 973-521-2210.
Posted May 19, 2020