Hiring Neurologist at Atlantic Health System in New Jersey
Overlook Medical Center
Atlantic Health System
Inpatient and outpatient
Atlantic Health System is a nationally recognized integrated health care delivery system comprised of 350 sites, including five hospitals and premier Neuroscience Institute, the region’s leader in neuroscience care, offering a broad range of advanced neurological, neurosurgical and neuro-diagnostic services.
Overlook Medical Center is seeking to hire a Stroke Physician to join the stroke team. Overlook Medical Center, a Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, is located in beautiful suburban New Jersey, 45 minutes by commuter rail from Manhattan.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dynamic stroke program medical director
- Week 1:
- telestroke coverage from home Monday-Friday: typically 7 telestroke calls/day
- telestroke coverage + inpatient stroke rounding Saturday-Sunday: typically 5-10 patients/day
- Week 2: off
- Week 3: inpatient stroke rounding/neurohospitalist duties Monday-Friday
- APN support
- Dedicated 10-bed Neurocritical care unit managed by 2 neuro-intensivists
- Satellite site directorship available for appropriately qualified candidates
- Clinical research and academic teaching opportunities available
- Competitive compensation/ benefits package with opportunity for productivity bonuses
• Successful completion of Neurology residency (a) fellowship in either stroke or neuro critical care and/or (b) added qualifications in stroke or neuro critical care.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ritu Vedi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 973-521-2210.
Posted May 19, 2020