Flexible, PRN Coverage Opportunity at a Well Renown Hospital in New York
A hospital in New York is in need of a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
· Coverage Needed : PRN dates - flexible
· Schedule/Hours : Variety of shifts available
· Medical Setting : Inpatient
· Call Requirements: 1:2
· Volume : 8-12 cases per day, dependent on schedule
· Patient Ages: All ages
· Procedures : Variety of anesthesia cases include: Cardiac, Vascular, Thoracic, Orthopedic, Orthopedic-backs and necks, Neuro-back and necks, GYN- Oncology, GU, General, Bariatric, Davinci cases, Pacemakers, ICD's Colo-Rectal bread and butter cases.
· Support Staff: 20 Anesthesiologist, midlevels, nurses
· EMR/Charting : Epic
· Board Certification Requirements : Board Certified; Board Eligible
· Certifications Needed : ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
· Short drive to many major cities-New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan and more
· Busy city lifestyle
· Perfect for anyone who loves a fast-paced living
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022019-18810
Posted June 23, 2020