Nurse Practitioner - Palliative Care
Near Latham, NY
About Landmark Health
There is a care gap in America for those who need extra time with medical providers and easier access to care. Landmark cares for this group—people perhaps much like your parents, neighbors, and elders in your community—those with multiple chronic conditions.
- As a Landmark nurse practitioner or physician assistant (AKA—Rock Star), you’ll manage a small panel of patients with multiple, complex conditions, in partnership with a nurse care manager (RN). Landmark home visits typically last about 40 minutes (initial visits even longer), which allows you to talk to the patient, ask questions, complete medication management, provide disease education, and so on.
As a clinical rock star, you will:
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partner with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
And there’s more. In addition to the satisfaction of providing your patients with the best possible care, you’ll personally benefit from:
- Landmark’s excellent compensation and benefits package, including bonus program, market-leading paid time off, CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more.
- High job satisfaction and a rewarding clinical model—In our outcomes-oriented model, we emphasize high-quality clinical outcomes, rather than the number of patients seen.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program and 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience preferred
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license
Posted October 14, 2020