Physician Opportunity at MedExpress Urgent Care
Inpatient and outpatient
Together with Optum, MedExpress Urgent Care provides the support and resources you need to put patients first - with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and well-deserved bonuses. MedExpress delivers quality, convenient, affordable care to patients of all ages, while allowing you the chance to become a leader in one of our 250+ neighborhood medical centers.
At MedExpress, you’ll set a new standard of care and make a difference in the lives of your patients - one patient at a time.
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine with experience treating all ages
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
Posted September 30, 2020