Orthopedic Surgeon Needed on the Shores of Lake Michigan
Inpatient and outpatient
Spectrum Health is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team for an employed opportunity in our growing Western Michigan region. In this role, you will work alongside one other Orthopedic Surgeon, caring for patients in Ludington, MI and the surrounding communities.
Enjoy bread and butter orthopedic surgery in remodeled OR suites. We are seeking a replacement for a retiring physician. Office space includes EPIC EMR, full support from clinical support associates and medical office support. Work in a dynamic employed model, with knowledgeable practice management professionals assisting in day-to-day operations. Take advantage of the resources and referral base offered from the larger Spectrum Health system.
Spectrum Health Medical Group offers:
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation package including excellent earning potential
- Health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan
- Starting Bonus
- 30 days of paid time off per year plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
- Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME.
- Physician Concierge Services
Ludington is located 60 miles north of Muskegon and 90 miles northwest of Grand Rapids. Positioned on the magnificent shores of Lake Michigan, Ludington offers the perfect blend of coastal living, small town charm, and sophistication. Known for beaches, Victorian B&B’s, festivals, and so much more, Ludington allows you to work, live, and play in one of Michigan’s best vacation and lifestyle communities.
Posted May 29, 2020