Join the Allegheny Health Network Team | Anesthesiologist Opening at Saint Vincent Hospital
Saint Vincent Hospital
Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network is actively recruiting an Anesthesiologist to join our dynamic, talented Anesthesiology Institute.
- Board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist
- PA License or eligible
- TEE board certified encouraged
- AHN includes staff from numerous local and regional academic medical centers
- Anesthesiology residency program
- Teaching hospital for Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University School of Medicine.
- Opportunities available for academic appointment through Temple University or Drexel for anesthesiologists demonstrating an interest and commitment to education
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) – a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation – is an integrated delivery network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Daniel Bobbitt | Physician Recruiter | Daniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org
About Allegheny Health Network
Allegheny Health Network has received numerous national, regional and local accolades for superior outcomes, quality care, and positive impacts on the communities we serve. Comprised of 14 hospitals, 5 Health+Wellness Pavilions and more than 250 primary and specialty care practices, the AHN team includes approximately 2,400 physicians, 21,000 employees and 2,000 volunteers. Together, we provide world-class medicine to patients in our communities, across the country and around the world.
Our physicians continually explore and develop new treatments that allow us to bring medical discoveries from the laboratory directly to patients. These breakthroughs help to save lives and give patients access to the latest treatments for disease and medical conditions. Allegheny Health Network is also committed to educating and training the next generation of doctors by serving as the clinical campus for both Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University College of Medicine.
We have received accolades from numerous organizations, including Thomson Reuters, AARP, Healthgrades, and Consumer Reports. These accolades recognize our dedication to excellence, but they also strengthen our ability to tackle the diseases that confront us today so that we may find a cure for tomorrow.
Posted April 12, 2021