Neurological Surgery Nurse Practitioner in a Vibrant Maryland City
A clinic in Maryland is seeking a Neurological Surgery Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full-time, ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Rotating 24/7- days and nights
- Volume: To be determined
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: No Call
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
About the Location:
- Today’s Baltimore is a vibrant community that honors the past while keeping a keen eye on the future.
- There are plenty of museums and attractions to fill your itinerary in Baltimore. Immerse yourself in the arts at the Baltimore Museum of Art, the Walters Art Museum, the American Visionary Art Museum or the Reginald F. Lewis Museum. Or spend a day of learning at the National Aquarium, Maryland Zoo or Maryland Science Center.
- Hunt for one-of-a-kind treasures at quaint boutiques, explore our independent shops or score a handcrafted souvenir from a local artist.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23590
Posted December 15, 2020