Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner (Remote)
We're looking for Nurse Practitioners who are certified by the Board of Nursing, and who are actively licensed in the following states: California, New York, and Washington D.C. We will also consider candidates licensed in Washington state, and Illinois. Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a telemedicine setting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Remotely triage, diagnose and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including: proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology), diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, including recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities, and assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits.
- Giving and receiving feedback on individual member cases. Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
- Licensed in any of the following states: California, New York, Washington D.C., Washington state, Illinois.
- Flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and who are extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- Comfortable with balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles
- Advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows.
Preference for Candidates with the following:
- Availability to work daytime shifts during the week
- Availability to work weekends
- Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- Telemedicine experience
Posted July 8, 2020