OB/GYN UNC Rockingham Health Care
Details About the Opportunity:
• Address- 522 S. Van Buren Road, Eden, NC 27288
• Office hours- Monday-Thursday (8 am-5 pm), Friday (8 am to Noon)
• Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care for women of all ages, including: prenatal care and delivery, contraceptive services, well-woman exams, hysterectomy, pelvic pain, in-office procedures, urinary incontinence, gynecological surgery, etc.
• The benefit of access to a broad scope of specialists and primary care providers within UNC Physicians Network and UNC as a whole
• Full-time, 1.0 FTE • Call rotation is 1:3 with less than industry standard volume, deliveries average 10 a month per provider
• Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbusement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
• Growth initiatives are underway to aid in volume increase • 50/50 mix of ob and gyn
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. UNC Women’s Health at Eden has served the community for 25 years and counting!
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities
Posted January 18, 2021