Lucrative Gastroenterologist Opportunity - Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Gastroenterologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join stable department of 4 gastroenterologist and three advanced practice providers
- Fully equipped endoscopy center with a team of dedicated staff and collaborative working relationships with radiologist, oncologists and surgeons
- Schedule is divided between outpatient consults (25%), inpatient consults (5%) and procedures (70%)
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019