Medical Oncologist Opening in Beautiful Northern Arizona
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking a Medical Oncologist to be at forefront of a new Oncology service line in Flagstaff, AZ. The oncologist will have the opportunity to build a thriving practice while providing relief to patients who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
- Full-time, employed position
- Clinic Schedule Monday-Friday
- Cerner EMR
- Infusion Center, Blood Bank and Oncology trained Pharmacists onsite
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- Successful completion of training an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Medical Oncology
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Flagstaff, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located only 30 miles from Sedona and 2 hours from Phoenix, Flagstaff is an ideal location for the whole family!
As the largest healthcare organization in the region, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve. Our team of more than 3,500 doctors, nurses and other experts are committed to providing patients with access to exceptional care and resources for realizing their full health potential. NAH, which serves more than 6.5 million U.S. and international travelers who visit the Grand Canyon and Northern Arizona each year, is also the trusted healthcare system of choice for area residents. Our locations and patient demographics put us at the forefront of many exciting specialty fields, and this – along with excellent primary and preventive care for of all ages and stages of life – earns our hospitals many awards and recognition.
Posted June 3, 2021