Hospitalist Director Opening with Northern Arizona Healthcare
Northern Arizona Healthcare is seeking a System Hospitalist Director to manage our employed hospitalist group in Flagstaff and Cottonwood, AZ. As the Hospitalist Director, the incoming physician will be required to split their time between administrative and clinical duties at both hospital locations.
- Full Time, Employed Position
- 60% Clinical, 40% Administrative Split
- 8 Clinical Shifts Required Monthly
- Shifts at both locations (Flagstaff and Cottonwood)
- System Hospitalist Director reports directly to Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for managing all facets of hospitalist leadership, including quality, compliance and engagement amongst the 40 inpatient physicians.
- Cerner EMR
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- And Much More!!!
- At least 5 years in Hospitalist Medicine
- Prior Leadership Experience Required
- Successful completion of training from an accredited medical school as an MD or DO
- Successful completion of a residency program in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Physician must have a current, active AZ medical license OR have the ability to obtain a full medical licensure from the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners
Location: Flagstaff, AZ is an area known for its beauty, arts, and dining. With year-round recreation and its proximity to historic sites such as the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff offers residents outstanding amenities with the charm of a smaller community. Located only 30 miles from Sedona and 2 hours from Phoenix, Flagstaff is an ideal location for the whole family!
Organization: As the largest healthcare organization in the region, Northern Arizona Healthcare’s mission is to transform the health of the communities we serve.
Posted January 25, 2021