ObGyn Physician Opening- Syracuse, Suffern and Niskayuna, NY
Good Samaritan Hospital (Suffern, NY), St. Joseph's Hospital Health Care (Syracuse, NY), Ellis Medicine- Bellevue Women's Center (Niskayuna, NY) **Other NY programs available
-Good Samaritan Hospital: $50k sign on bonus available
-St. Joseph's Hospital Health Care: $40k sign on bonus available
-Ellis Medicine- Bellevue Women's: $40k soon on bonus available
Our Full Time Hospitalist position offers..
- Guaranteed shifts scheduled 90 days in advance
- 24 hr. shift model with 21+ days off a month
- Flexible schedule / No on-call duty or office management
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx, +401k
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- CME allowance
- And more...
Life Style: Hospitalist medicine offers highly rewarding work improving patient safety and access to care, along with a variety of career paths and roles that fit your life.
What Does an OBGYN Hospitalist Do?
- Handle Ob emergencies/ Deliver babies
- Collaborate with local physicians
- Evaluate and treat triage patients
- Provide leadership on L&D
- Perform surgeries/ Surgical assists
- Care for unassigned patients
- Educate residents and Med. students
Leadership: Interested in becoming a physician leader? Many OBHG hospitalists have moved up to Site Director or Medical Director of Operations roles. We provide comprehensive training to help you develop your skills and advance within the organization.
Posted November 28, 2022