Wellstar Health System
Physician - Endocrinologist - LaGrange, Ga.
WellStar Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join our outpatient practice in LaGrange, Georgia.
About this Opportunity
- employed position
- competitive compensation package, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Epic EMR
- occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- 403(b) with employer match
About Wellstar Health System
Wellstar consists of Wellstar Medical Group, 240 medical office locations, outpatient centers, health parks, a pediatric center, nursing centers, hospices, homecares, as well as 9 inpatient hospitals. With our approximately 20,000 team members, Wellstar remains committed to its Employer of Choice strategy that has led to numerous accolades for work-life balance, including being named to Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. As a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, we share a goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in all our communities.
The physician is responsible for providing primary care services to patients in the outpatient clinic setting. The typical schedule is Monday – Friday and will include rotation in after-hours call. Physicians may be required to oversee Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants that work in the same clinic setting.
Required Minimum education
- An MD or DO Degree Required
- Applicants must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Georgia
- Applicants must have completed the necessary Residency and Fellowship training requisite for their given specialty and be Certified or qualified for Certification by their respective specialty board
Required Minimum Experience
- Previous practice experience in a Residency and Fellowship Training Program.
Required Minimum Skills
- It is expected that applicants will possess skills commensurate with their given specialty.
- Applicants will be expected to show proof of competency for clinical skills applied for.
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024