Rochester Regional Health
Internal Medicine | We believe in empowering you to reach your full potential
As an Internal Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
- Join well-established cohesive and collegial practices with flexible work schedules and access to Hospitalist service for inpatient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a new care modality that is based upon the Peter Anderson’s Team Care Model. This model is designed to allow the physician to focus on patient interaction and care.
- Dedicated physician recruiting and on-boarding support.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus, in addition, the pay range noted below may also include productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
**PAY RANGE:** $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024