Gastroenterologist - Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Specialty Practices is seeking a Gastroenterologist
to join our established team.
At Holyoke Medical Center Gastroenterology, we are patient-focused, providing community-based care to the residents of the Pioneer Valley. Our mission is to improve the health of all people in our community. We do that with honesty, respect and dignity for our patients, visitors, and staff. We do that through expert and compassionate care, education and knowledge sharing, community partnerships, fostering innovation and growth and by inspiring hope in all we touch. We do that by being good stewards of our resources and providing efficient and cost-effective care to all.
· Great opportunity to join a dynamic, collegial, and growing team of 3 Gastroenterologists and 3 APPs, who foster a culture of collaboration and mentorship backed by comprehensive support services.
· Full scope of gastroenterology, both in an outpatient/ambulatory setting (3 Endoscopy suites) and as a consultant in the inpatient setting
· General gastrointestinal procedures (e.g. upper endoscopy and colonoscopy with related interventions)
· Shift: Flexible full time clinical hours
· Projected On Call: 1:6 (Light Call, shared with group)
· Highly competitive compensation package (Guaranteed salary, wRVU productivity bonus, and potentiality for sign on/relocation assistance) in addition to a robust benefits package.
· Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine; completion of an ACGME-approved fellowship at a U. S. Hospital.
· Experience: Graduating fellows encouraged to apply
· License/Registration: (Current or Eligible to apply for) Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine, DEA License, CDS License, and ACLS certification.
· Certification: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
· J-1 Visa Sponsorship Eligible providers are welcome to apply
About Holyoke Medical Group
Holyoke Medical Group (HMG) is a physician group practice affiliated with Valley Health Systems, Inc., the parent company of Holyoke Medical Center. HMG provides a broad range of physician services in offices conveniently located throughout Western Massachusetts. Services include adult primary care, family medicine, pediatrics, and walk-in care.
About Holyoke, MA
Centrally located in the Pioneer Valley, known for its scenery and as a vacation destination, the area features mountain ranges, rolling hills, fertile farmland, and golden meadows — all surrounding New England’s premier waterway, the Connecticut River. The diverse landscape gives visitors and residents access to a wide variety of activities from alpine skiing to seasonal festivals that draw millions of visitors. The region is served by Bradley International Airport, located just 30 minutes south of Holyoke Medical Center
To apply: Reach out to Anne Ciacciarella at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and copy of your CV.
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry. Business Advisors. Career Makers.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We work with our clients to design optimal organization structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people and advise them on how to reward and motivate their workforce while developing professionals as they navigate and advance their careers.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 15, 2024