Ob Hospitalist Group - Your Future is Calling
Ob Hospitalist Opportunity in NewBritain, CT
New Britain, CT
The Hospital of Central Connecticut
Position: OB Hospitalist - Full-Time/Part-time
Hospital: The Hospital of Central Connecticut
Location: New Britain, Connecticut
- Level IIIa NICU (17 beds)
- Approximately 1,500 annual deliveries
- 24/7 MFM consults available.
- 24/7 In-house Anesthesiologists & Perinatologists
- OB/GYN residency program via UConn
- EMR: EPIC + Patient Keeper
- Provides programs and classes including topics like breastfeeding, parenthood, birth and more.
Responsibilities (location specific):
- OHHG Hospitalists responsible for unassigned deliveries and OBED patients
- Full-Time: 5 or more 24-hour shifts in a 28-day block
- Part-Time: 1 to 4 24-hour shifts in a 28-day block
Full Benefits Include:
Medical, Vision, Dental, and RX, CME allowance, Medical malpractice with unlimited tail coverage, 401k plans plus employer match available, etc.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Travel programs available
- Board-Certified or eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Active medical license
- Commitment to patient-centered care and continuous improvement
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their CV or contact Lauren Rexroad, 864-516-8933 text or call, email@example.com
About Ob Hospitalist Group - Your Future is Calling
Ob Hospitalist Group offers a career path for the modern obstetrician - physicians who are driven to create positive change in women's health care and enjoy greater balance in their own lives.
The hospitalist model allows you to focus entirely on the patient. You can help correct a disparity of care by ensuring that all pregnant women who present to the hospital are evaluated by an experienced physician rather than funneled through the conventional nurse-led phone triage.
As an OBHG clinician you are the in-house expert. You'll improve patient safety, reduce maternal mortality rates and help alleviate physician burnout. A typical work day might include collaborating with local private-practice OB/GYNs, assisting with emergent cases, caring for unassigned patients, overseeing residents or meeting with hospital leaders to design a new quality initiative.
We consistently recruit the most highly skilled practitioners by offering the following:
* Competitive and Consistent Pay
* Fully Funded Medical Malpractice Insurance
* Full Medical Benefits including dental and vision
* Full and Part-time Positions
* An Exceptional Professional/Personal Balance (Typically 23 Days off a Month)
* Risk Management Protocols
* CME Allowance and 401k Employer Match
* Broad Range of Geographical Locations
* Professional Opportunities for Career Advancement and Leadership
* Ongoing Professional Training and Development
* Regional & National Physician Support & Resources
* Health & Wellness Benefits
* Collegial, Team-Based Work Environment
* Medical Missions
Ob Hospitalist Group was founded on the vision and commitment that every expectant mother presenting to labor and delivery would receive consistent, unconditional, quality medical care from an experienced physician.
Today, we are the largest and only dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist employer in the nation. Our singular focus on OB hospitalist programs gives us unparalleled insight to deliver differentiated performance and results.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 16, 2024