ENT Physician Needed in Massachusetts
ENT Physician Needed in Massachusetts!
About the Practice The premier private ENT group in all of New England
- Adult and pediatric patients
- 7 Physicians, including 2 with fellowship training
- 4 Advance Practice Providers
- 6 Audiologists providing on-demand audiological services
- RN led allergy clinic providing allergy testing, subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy
- In-office Xoran CT scanner with on-demand availability
- Full-service practice including video stroboscopy, speech therapy and hearing aid fittings
- Access to several local hospitals ranging from academic medical centers to smaller community hospital
- Vibrant medical community
About the Position
- Full benefits
- Partnership track opportunity leading to ownership in practice and surgery center
- Employed and part-time opportunities
- On call 5-7 days per month
- Sub-specialty experience is a plus but not required
About the Community
Springfield Massachusetts is one of the most diverse cities in the Commonwealth. The city sits 5 miles north of the Connecticut state line, 26 miles north of Hartford. Today the city is the largest in western New England, and the urban, economic, and media capital of Massachusetts section of the Connecticut River Valley, also known as the Pioneer Valley.
- 20 minutes from Bradley International Airport
- 90 minutes from Boston
- 2 hours from New York City
- 90 minutes from Vermont skiing
A wide range of outdoor activities are at your doorstep including mountain biking, boating, hiking, safe cycling and skiing.
Feel free to call, text, or email for more information about this, or any other of our nationwide opportunities.
Becky.Carter@Amsurg.com or 615-906-9227
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024