GI Hospitalist: We're Growing-We're Hiring | $30K Sign On
GI HOSPITALIST: EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL! $30K SIGN ON PLUS RELOCATION!
Banner Health, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations, has an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist as a GI HOSPITALIST at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (BTMC).
Banner is recognized for its leadership, financial stability, and dedication to patient care. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. Our medical specialties' footprint is rapidly growing in the Phoenix metro area. Be a part of our expansion (supported by a robust Primary Care presence) dedicated to meet a growing patient base in both the east & west valleys of Phoenix.
PRACTICE & COMPENSATION DETAILS
- 7 on 7 off schedule with APP support
- Base Salary: $474K - $498K (depending on years' experience)
- Value Comp Potential: up to $60K/year
- $30K Sign plus relocation
- Opportunities for additional shift compensation
- Banner affiliated ASC investment opportunities
- Partner with our current Interventional GIs
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Graduating Fellow? $1500/monthly stipend while you finish your training when you sign early!
- $100K loan repayment for qualifying fellows
IMAGINE A CAREER WHERE YOU CAN
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Established mentorship & growth opportunities with current physician team
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work-life balance
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with 30 hospitals, six long-term care centers and an array of other integrated services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. With a disciplined focus on the transformation of healthcare, we are obsessed about our customers’ experience as they make healthcare choices every day. Banner Health is a financially-sound organization with a Fitch rating of AA-. We focus on excellent patient care and experience, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BANNER HEALTH
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance & sign-on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401K retirement package with matching & 457(b) deferred compensation
- Physician mortgage assistance program
- Robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and pharmacy plans
- Physician wellness and development initiatives
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- 5013c non-profit-eligible service public loan forgiveness
Phoenix is the sixth-largest city in the nation, with a population of almost 5M (including the destination cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe). This region is home to more than 200 golf courses, a fast-growing pickleball presence, MLB spring training for 15 Major League Baseball teams and offers six lakes within a 75-minute drive. Enjoy a multitude of cultural, recreational and culinary amenities ARIZONA HAS IT ALL!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 26, 2024