Endocrinologist -Virtual/Part-Time/Board Certified/TX License a must
Join TeleMed2U in providing Virtual Specialty Care for EVERYONE
One of the largest established, nationally recognized, Telehealth based, multi-specialty telehealth practice is looking to add a BC/TX licensed Endocrinologist for part-time services.
- Opportunity is 100%Telemedicine based
- Flexibility in scheduling while earning additional income
- No weekend coverage
- We manage all the administrative duties while you deliver excellent patient care
- Malpractice insurance provided by TeleMed2U
- A great opportunity to increase volume and participation with TeleMed2U
- Outpatient Synchronous services will be provided Monday-Friday during normal business hours (8:00-5:00pm) based in the Time Zone of which the patient resides (CST)
- Volume is 36-40 hours per MONTH scheduled in blocks of 4-8 hours, one to two days per week.
- EMR System is EPIC - training provided
- No special equipment required, a standard laptop with camera and internet connection
- In-basket messaging
Active unrestrictive Texas license a MUST!
- Board Certified
- Comfortable with technology and experience in Telemedicine
Posted February 8, 2024