Family Medicine Physician (Outpatient only) Hermitage, PA (UPMC)
Are you looking to play an integral role in the health of your patients? Would you like resources and world-class support at your fingertips to put the right care in place for your patients at the right time, every time? UPMC Community Medicine, Inc., (CMI) is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Horizon Family Medicine located in Hermitage, Pennsylvania.
In this role, you will be compensated with a base salary and the opportunity to earn additional incentives. You can maximize your annual income with a Preferred Partners Program based on quality metrics and an APP Utilization Program. CMI encourages a healthy work-life balance by offering a mix of clinic-based work with the opportunity for some remote work to provide virtual visits to your patients.
All UPMC Community Medicine, Inc. Primary Care Physicians are provided resources to help you achieve these incentives including social work, behavioral health and nutritionist professionals assigned to your practice for easy referrals, diabetic retinal exams read by an Ophthalmologist in every practice, and partnerships with UPMC Health Plan. Additionally, a team of administrative leaders are responsible for practice operations, so that you can focus on patient care and settling into our team of 350 world-class Primary Care Physicians.
Horizon Family Medicine Details:
- Horizon Family Medicine is located at the Hermitage Outpatient Center.
- Join a team one physician and two APPs care for 14-18 patients per day.
- Participate in a large Family Medicine call group consisting of 18 providers.
- Resources in the practice and within the outpatient center include: X-ray, Diabetic Retinal exams, Urgent Care, Orthopedic care, CRS (Rehab), and pediatrics.
- Mammography, lab, and X-ray within a half a mile from the Outpatient Center.
Primary Care Physician Job Qualifications:
- Medical Degree
- Accredited Family Medicine Residency Program completion
- Board Certified in Family Medicine (or board eligible for residency new graduates)
- Unrestricted Pennsylvania Medical License
- DEA certification
Total Rewards: More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more. Benefit Highlights: - Medical, Dental and Vision - Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Health Savings Account (HSA) - UPMC Savings Plan – UPMC matches your savings at 50%, up to 6% of compensation - Cash Balance Plan- Employer Paid Pension Plan - Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability - Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment - LifeSolutions (EAP), Adoption Assistance, Tuition Assistance - Paid Parental Leave
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Median Home Value
Posted January 30, 2024