Join the Largest Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Practice in Indiana
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Indiana University School of Medicine is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our welcoming and affirming environment. This provider's key responsibilities include clinical activity, teaching, supervision of medical students, residents and MFM Fellows. Clinical responsibilities include providing comprehensive, high-risk prenatal obstetrical services, inpatient and outpatient consultations for antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum patients. Work alongside collaborative maternal and fetal care specialists to improve the wellbeing and support optimal health of patients. Opened in Fall 2021, our newly renovated Riley Maternity Tower is the tertiary care referral center for the state of Indiana, and includes a Level 4 NICU.
- Care for high acuity pregnancies, fetal ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis, and fetal intervention.
- Flexibility to work a mix of inpatient and outpatient care along with your choice of practice location.
- IU Health's extensive helicopter medical transport services offer a dedicated Lifeline maternal transport program.
- The Division has a record of ongoing production of basic science, clinical/translational, and epidemiologic research, including membership in the Consortium on Safe Labor, Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units Network, Nulliparous Network of the NICHD, and a long-standing partnerships with the prestigious Regenstrief Institute for informatics and healthcare research.
- BC/BE in OB/GYN & MFM
- MFM fellowship training
- H1B visa sponsorship available
Posted May 18, 2022