Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
We are actively looking to hire talented child and adolescent psychiatrists in the Newark area who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We offer child and adolescent psychiatrists:
- Competitive compensation $372,000+
- Annual stock award
- Signing bonus
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Flexible work schedule
- Outpatient only
- Full-time and part-time available
- No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends
- Hybrid schedule with telemedicine and in-person flexibility
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance
Child and adolescent psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking child and adolescent psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Crime and Safety
Median Home Value
Posted February 20, 2024