Pediatrix Medical Group
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (PT/Hourly)
IDEAL PER DIEM NNP OPPORTUNITY!
Award Winning Hospital
Greater Charlotte, North Carolina Region Responsibilities We have an immediate opportunity for a per diem, certified, experienced neonatal nurse practitioner, to join our well-established, 16-bed Level-III NICU practice at CaroMont Regional Medical Center, located in the Charlotte suburb of Gastonia. Our CaroMont NICU has been featured in the Wall Street Journal as a Luxury Birthplace, with architectural design, for single room NICU and mother-baby care.
CaroMont Health is expanding in 2024 with a second hospital in nearby Belmont, NC, which will have a labor and delivery service with a level 1 newborn nursery.
- The team consists of 2 neonatologist and 5-6 NNPs who provide care at CaroMont Regional Medical Center for patients of Gaston and surrounding counties
- The NICU has approximately 320 admissions and 1900 births annually, with an average daily census of 10
- NNPs work in our 16-suite, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and will also help with covering the newborn nursery
- NNPs provide 20 hours per day of shift coverage, in collaboration with the neonatologists who provides in-house daytime coverage and back-up call from home at night.
- CaroMont Regional Medical Center, is located just 20 minutes from uptown Charlotte and 15 minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- CaroMont Health has been recognized with numerous awards, including being named one of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Hospital.
- Coverage needed as soon as privileged and on an ongoing basis
- Certified NNPs with recent experience required
- NC license required
Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount—
- 401k with company match——
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
—Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
—— Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 27, 2024